The Alltech Commonwealth Cup is open to craft breweries only. All craft beer participants must be at least 21 years of age.
Beer Style Categories
Please make note of any special ingredients or pertinent information about the beer on the Bottle Identification Form and attach (with a rubber band) to every bottle or can entry. We like to know things like "Is it bottle conditioned?...Does it have Madagascan vanilla pods in it?... Did you put your beard hair in it?" That sort of thing... Please be as descriptive as you can.
1. Each brewery is permitted to enter up to 20 separate beers
2. Fees must be paid in full in order to complete registration.
3. Each entry shall consist of the equivalent of six(6) twelve ounce(12oz) glass bottles or aluminum cans. We do not recommend growlers.
4. Deadline for online registration is THURSDAY 4/19/18
5. Deadline for product delivery is FRIDAY 4/20/18. When shipping entries, please format your shipment as follows:
Alltech Brewing and Distilling Co
Attn: Commonwealth Cup
475 Angliana Avenue
Lexington Ky, 40508
6. International entries need to be received at the following location by Wednesday 4/11/18. When Shipping Internationally make sure to mark the bottles as "Samples for Evaluation"
Alltech European Bioscience Center
Attn: Niamh Gibney
7. Entries will receive a numbered score during judging. If the score is within a certain range of numbers, the entry will receive a medal. Click here for scoring system and judging sheet.
8. The winners will be announced online Saturday, May 19, 2018.
9. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, or concerns.